Drew visits PAX Unplugged to walk the floor and interview board game developers who are developing experiences that push the medium into new areas. Can a board game make laugh so hard you cry or tell a harrowing story of sadness? Drew interviews 5 developers who are exploring these possibilities as well as what they hope people take away from their projects and why they make the games you play.
This week’s guests are:
- Jonathan Gilmour of Dinosaur Island – Pandasaurus
- James Ernest of Cheapass Games – Island of Dr. Lucky
- Liz Roche of Gather Round Games – Someone Has Died
- Chris Batarlis of Everything Epic – Big Trouble in Little China
- Matt Fantastic of Killjoy