Wrapping up the PAX South 2019 Interviews is Drew Dixon and Stephanie Dawn Skiles. The duo speak to some of the most eclectic games you can think of including a dungeon crawler where you can romance your swords. Check out interview and you can use the time stamps below to go where where you want in the show. Enjoy!
1. Lizzy Funkhouser of TWD: Something to Fear from Skybound @ 2:45
2. Jongwoo Kim of Boyfriend Dungeon from Kitfox Games @12:45
3. Nathan Shorts of Toejam & Earl: Back in the Groove! from Kickstarter @ 21:21
4. Mike Rose of Hypnospace Outlaw from No More Robots @23:27
5. Edgar Castro of Slime-Son from Fabraz @34:31
6. Erwin of Disjunction from Ape Tribe Games @38:31
7. Brett Pennings of Mage Quit Game from Bowlcut Studios @42:38