Drew is at PAX East with a mic and over 30 developers to interview. Contained in this interview bonanza is a glimpse not just of the games these developers make, but why they make them and what they hope you, the gamer, gets out of the experience they have labored on. In Part 3 we talk to the following developers about their games:
- Alex Beachum and Loan Verneau, Outer Wilds
- Tobias Stolz-Zwilling, Kingdom Come Deliverance
- Ben Archer, Light Fall
- Justin Sweet and Aleksander Rostov, Disco Elysium
- Jakub Jabłoński, Projection
- Vincent Grubs and Alex Baard, Due Process
- Edwin Jack, Cede
- Yosha Noesjirwan, My Memory of Us
- Michael Hicks, Path of Motus
- Arthur Dos Santos, Dark Devotion
Love what you just read? Get more LTN!
Chris is the Chief Executive Nerd of LTN and co-host of Humans of Gaming. He loves his wife and games. He lives in Ventura, California with his wife and his games.
Executive Editor at Penguin Random House. Author of Know Thy Gamer: A Parent's Guide to Video Games and founder of Love Thy Nerd.
Starting with Clear Channel Radio in the '90s, Jonathan has worked in audio and marketing for 20 years. Credits include stints at EA Tiburon, Christianity Today, Christ and Pop Culture, and freelancing as voice talent for audiobooks and podcast production services.