Drew is at PAX East 2018 with a mic and over 30 developers to interview. Contained in this interview bonanza is a glimpse not just of the games these developers make, but why they make them and what they hope you, the gamer, gets out of the experience they have labored on. In Part 2 we talk to the following developers about their games:
- Kacper Szymczak, Phantom Doctrine
- Don Bellenger, Black Future 88
- Ben Myres, Semblance
- Emile Nilsson, Flipping Death
- Roan “Rosie” Albers, Descenders
- Dmytro Zhovtobryukh, Deepsky Derelicts
- Jaycee Salinas, A Dual Hand Disaster
- Arnaud De Bock, Pikuniku
- Dan Singleton, Memories of Mars
- Pat Scott, Destination Ares
- Julius Guldbog and Paulina Lorné Schale, Steam World Dig 2
- Adam Da Rocha, QUBE 2
- Matt Rhodes, Banner Saga
Love what you just read? Get more LTN!
Chris is the Chief Executive Nerd of LTN and co-host of Humans of Gaming. He loves his wife and games. He lives in Ventura, California with his wife and his games.
Executive Editor at Penguin Random House. Author of Know Thy Gamer: A Parent's Guide to Video Games and founder of Love Thy Nerd.
Starting with Clear Channel Radio in the '90s, Jonathan has worked in audio and marketing for 20 years. Credits include stints at EA Tiburon, Christianity Today, Christ and Pop Culture, and freelancing as voice talent for audiobooks and podcast production services.