This week we are taking a quick break from our 10 episode series featuring women in different roles in the gaming industry as Drew was at PAX East in Boston checking out some of the amazing projects currently in development. In this episode, Drew interviews a diverse group of developers and content creators including YouTube gaming comedian Lauren-Z-Side, Designer Lindsey Rostal, and documentary filmmaker Phillip Shane who is directing The MYST Documentary.
We hope you enjoy this little one-off episode that we hope embodies the diversity that Humans of Gaming is searching to feature on a regular basis. These are all great people doing good work and we are proud to have them on our show.
- LaurenzSide – Youtuber – @LaurenzSide – LaurenzSide
- Astrid Refstrup – CEO & Co-founder of Triple Topping – @astridmrefstrup – http://tripletopping.com/
- Konrad Walkuski – Brand Manager at Walkabout Games – Game: Liberated – @MyNameIsKonrad
- Lindsey Rostal – Game Director at Timberline Studio – Game: The Red Lantern – @lindseyrostal @TimberlineGames
- Corey Martin – Game Designer – Game: Bonfire Peaks – @mytoboggan – toboggan.work
- Marlow Dobbe – Artist & Animator at Rose City Games – @marlowedobbe
- Astrid REfstrup – CEO & Co-founder of Triple Topping, Co-writer and designer of Welcome to Elk – @astridmrefstrup – tripletopping.com
- Philip Shane – Producer & Director of The Myst Documentary – @PhilipAShane @TheMystDoc