This week Drew is revisiting his trip in Indy for GenCon 2018 to experience new board games and interview some of the designers behind the innovative titles. You can jump to the various interviews below with their time stamps.
- Hoby Chou of My Little Scythe | 3:53
- James Wilson of Everdell | 9:46
- Tim Heerema of Archmage | 14:16
- Justin Jacobson of Restoration Games | 18:39
- Floyd Lu of Noises at Night | 23:46
- Chris Apple and Mike Kerry of Indictment | 28:26
- Billy Dunmire of Lello Games | 35:30
- Adam Rehberg of Brewin’ USA: Taproom Takeover & Sword Crafters | 37:51
- Alan Stone of Viticulture and Euphoria | 43:48
- Jamey Stegmaier of Scythe: Rise of Fenris | 52:20
Love what you just read? Get more LTN!
Chris is the Chief Executive Nerd of LTN and co-host of Humans of Gaming. He loves his wife and games. He lives in Ventura, California with his wife and his games.
Executive Editor at Penguin Random House. Author of Know Thy Gamer: A Parent's Guide to Video Games and founder of Love Thy Nerd.
Starting with Clear Channel Radio in the '90s, Jonathan has worked in audio and marketing for 20 years. Credits include stints at EA Tiburon, Christianity Today, Christ and Pop Culture, and freelancing as voice talent for audiobooks and podcast production services.